Conditions for the advertiser
All ads published on Eurodeal.com must be in accordance with this condition and the data protection regulations.
The advertiser is entirely responsible for the information published and the behaviour he shows during the transactions in which he participates, under penalty of deletion of his ads and/or his account, or even denunciation in serious cases.
1. Basic principles of advertisement publishing
On Eurodeal, you have the possibility to insert almost all types of ads.
However, in order to comply with French legislation and to guarantee a certain quality of the advertisements, their publication is regulated by the attached basic principles.
- Insert a prohibited ad.
- Insert a bad quality ad.
- Put your ad in the wrong section.
- Insert a series of ads for the same object in multiple sections, in multiple copies.
- Insert an ad for a good or service that does not exist, that you do not have the right to sell or that does not belong to you.
- Use eurodeal.com for fraudulent or illegal purposes.
2. Forbidden ads
We do not allow ourselves to play the role of censor.
However, in order to protect members from possible fraud or judicial denunciation, the following types of proven advertisements are prohibited and can therefore be deleted:
- Weapons and ammunition.
- Counterfeit or smuggled goods or services.
- Human body parts or human fluids or dejecta.
- Racist, abusive, sexist, propaganda, hateful, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, etc… content.
- Promoting illegal activities.
- Forbidden pornography.
- Erotic ads involving persons under 18 years of age.
- Illegal drugs.
- Stolen goods.
- Sale of alcohol to people of non-legal age.
- Sale of cigarettes to people under the legal age.
- Pyramid, Ponzi or matrix sales.
- Advertisements that reference competitors, whether direct (offering classified ads exclusively) or indirect (having an offer of classified ads).
3. Quality of ads
In order to offer users a service with ads of consistent quality, the ads should meet the following criteria:
- Must describe the good or service concerned by the advertisement.
- Cannot be highlighted graphically with a series of characters or capital letters.
- Must not be “teasing”.
Examples of unauthorized titles:
- Nice car !!!!!!!!!!!!! (Graphic highlighting using successive exclamation marks)
- Nice car _________ (Graphic highlighting using successive underscores)
- Nicecar (Graphic highlighting using spaces between letters)
- BEAUTIFUL CAR (Capital letters only)
- Great deal here (Title teaser and unrelated to the ad)
- Must correspond to the heading in which it is inserted and to is title.
- Cannot be inserted in multiple copies.
- Cannot be highlighted graphically using a series of characters or capital letters.
- Must match the purpose of the ad.
4. The Image
The images must not be confusing to the Internet user and must represent as faithfully as possible the object concerned by the advertisement.
If you use the image of a third party, you must have their permission to distribute it.
For this reason, we advise you to use only your own photos.
5. Deletion of ads or accounts